Saturday, August 24, 2013

AvaGirl Anouk

AvaGirl

I say this alot but I can't help the fact I like cute clothes. If it makes me cute and girly I am way more excited and this outfit from AvaGirl makes me both cute and girly. This outfit is called Anouk, and let me tell you the name may be hard to pronounce but the outfit is simple, sexy, and girly. It is a pant and tank top outfit that hugs all the curves of your body. It comes with a vest over the tank top so you can wear this outfit to an interview and ace it on appearance. The shirt comes in 4 colors (blue, pink, purple, white) and they are very soft colors. The jeans are what caught my eyes though. They are boot cut and have the cutest star pattern on the thigh.
Blue

Pink

Purple

White

Outfit: AvaGirl - Anouk
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Britney tone 2
Hair: Pull This! Updo 1* Auburn - No Longer Sold Inworld or Marketplace
Eyes: Az Promo Blue Ice
Makeup:  [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone (Base Bundle)
Shoes:  *LP* Swift Sneakers

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.