Saturday, August 24, 2013

AvaGirl - Black Rose

AvaGirl

I seen this dress in AvaGirl's Chic area and all I could do was drop my jaw. This dress is called Black Rose and it really surpasses any black rose I have seen. It is a floor length gown that is black. The straps come off the shoulders for that off the shoulder look and it has a square backing that lets you show your sexy backing. What made this dress scream at me is the crush velvet design on the dress that is just so elegant and beautiful. I paired this dress with AvaGirl Heel Sandal with a Bow and added the most stunning gem necklace ever, AvaGirl Pendant with bead necklace. The necklace you get 3 choices to choose from Opal, Amber, Agate but I only used the Agate with this dress.




Agate


Amber


Opal
 Outfit: AvaGirl Chic - Black Rose
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Britney tone 2
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Makeup: [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone (Base Bundle)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eden -  dark browns
Eyes: Az Promo Blue Ice
Necklace: AvaGirl - Pendant & Beads Necklace
Shoes:  AvaGirl - High Heeled Sandals with Bow (color hud)


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.