Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dirty Pop! Summer Hottie

Dirty Pop!

Here it is the middle of summer. It's getting hot outside. I wanna go to the beach. So I found the perfect outfit for my trip. This outfit is called Summer Hottie and let me tell you it is sizzling. Its a barely there tshirt with the words Hottie posted across your chest held down by a wrap around suspenders that are holding up the tummy high shorts. It wouldn't be complete without those sexah sneakers and tube socks and the bracelets on both arms. Oh I must not forget it also has hoop earrings. Mhm hot! For those with the Lolas it also has the Lolas Applicator.


 Outfit: .::Dirty POP!::. Summer Hottie - purple
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Britney tone 2
Hair: Magika [02] Later
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia
Makeup: [:ME] Nixie's Cosmetics Collection (Pack 3)
Eyes: Az.. Promo Blue Ice 

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.