Monday, October 28, 2013

BadFox Crayons

Bad Fox Designs

Bad Fox has made me think of my kindergarten years when I seen these costumes. Just in time for Halloween she has made the cutest mommy and me costumes. These are the Crayon costumes.Comes in 6 colors; 2 in adult (Butterfly Blue, Snow Bunny White) and 4 in kids (Pickle Green, Black Cat, Rose Red, Pink Squid)  Each costume has the coolest surprises to match the theme of the crayon including PICKLES!!!. Yesh I said pickles hehe. As you see there is both adult and kids in these outfits. I'll let the pics show you some of the surprises with these costumes.







 

Outfit: Bad Fox Designs Crayon
Hair: Miss C. Nana
Eyes: :PP Daydream Eyes II - Serendipity

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.