Friday, August 29, 2014

Bad Fox Nighties PJ

Bad Fox Designs

Was getting ready for bed and realized I got nothing new to wear. So I drove down (yes I was clothed) to Bad Fox Designs and right there on the shelf was the cutest sexiest and an anime lovers dream. Here I am showing you the nighties and pjs that I found. They are representing the RWBY gals. There are 3 styles that show each gals unique look (Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Blake). Even if you don't know what I am talking about you are guaranteed to love these.



Outfit: Bad Fox Designs RWBY T~Shirt Dress
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Charlotte Skin (Moving Gift)
Hair: Magika [01] Mint
Eyes: AZ.. Promo Blue
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.