Saturday, August 16, 2014

Keresma High Waist Retro Swim

Keresma

I'm in my car on my way to the beach, when all of a sudden it dawns on me I have no swimming suit. Lucky for me I swung by The Fashion Collective event and seen the cutest sexiest retro suit. This is a Keresma exclusive. It is a high waist swimming suit that comes in 10 colors (aqua, black, blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, red, light blue, periwinkle). If that was not enough the colors are in 2 separate HUDs so you can have over 100 different color combinations. The price..now ya'll won't believe it but it is only 95L. Now this event is only running for 3 weeks so ya'll better hurry and get it, before it is gone for good.
 


 
Outfit: Keresma - High waist Retro swimsuit @ The Fashion Collective
Shape:  >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Charlotte Moving gift
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice
Hair: Tameless Hair Dori - Naturals (Group Gift)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.