Friday, August 29, 2014

Purple Candy Xana Deep Blue

Purple Candy

Now I know ya'll are thinking... what am I going to wear to shock my friends?! You search thru your closet and look but you don't find anything new. Well I found the sexiest smoking deep blue plunging bodysuit with matching no-toe socks. It is called Xana and is only available for a limited time in this color at the Lubbly Jubblies Going Bust event. Now you won't believe the price..I think I fell and went to I can afford Heaven, because this bodysuit is only...75L. Now like all Purple Candy designs this outfit is no different it has an all in one HUD. If you missed what that is in previous posts, it's a HUD with ALL your applier needs, but it also has the new Omega Appliers in it. So be sure to hop down there before this event is over or you will miss out on this beautiful rich sexy blue bodysuit.


Outfit: Purple Candy - Xana Deep Blue @ Lubbly Jubblies
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Charlotte Skin (Moving Gift)
Hair: Magika [01] Mint
Eyes: AZ.. Promo Blue
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Accessories: [d] Lush Breasts

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.