Saturday, September 13, 2014

*PC* Ill Be Back

*PC* (Petit Chat)

If ya'll seen my last post ya'll would see just how beautiful Trinity Yazimoto does her artwork. This dress does not disappoint. This dress I am showing you is exclusivly from Petit Chat for Penumbra FashionWeek Autumn-Winter, which runs from September 13th to September 21st. Just like the last dress, but this one is named I'll Be Back. It is a thigh length bell skirt dress with a matching scarf. Just like the last post I added the original artwork as my background so you can see just how beautiful of artwork she has done.
 
 
Outfit: *PC* I'll Be Back @ Penumbra FashionWeek Autumn-Winter
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone
Lipstick: ~Oceane~ GEMS LIPS Lapis Lazuli @ Room69
Eye shadow: ~Oceane~ GEMS EYES Citrine @ Room69
Hair: A&A  Vanadis
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue
Shoes: Shoes: {Blossom} Luxury Sandal (Gold) @ Room69
Feet: Slink AvEnhance High Female Feet
Artwork: Trinity Yazimoto - I'll Be Back

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.