Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Sabra Style KellyAnne

Sabra Style

With Room69 and A&A

This dress I can not tell you how much I enjoyed wearing. I ran around for almost a week wearing it because I just loved the style and texture. This is another Sabra Style dress, but this one is named KellyAnne. It reminds me of a flapper dress. It is a strapped dress with draped straps off the shoulders. It has a triple layer feather design for the skirt. It comes in four colors (green, fuschia, peacock, red). I paired it with the cutest strapped heels by {Blossom} called Luxury Sandal. These are being sold at Room69 till Sept. 20th, 2014. Which means they are...ON SALE and come in 4 amazing colors (purple, gold, silver, red). Hehe Who doesn't love a beautiful dress and shoes you got on sale. Hehe To top it all off I added Ally and Ali's beautifully curled hair named, Lydzevere.



Outfit: Sabra Style - Rayna
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone
Hair: A&A - Lydzevere
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice
Shoes: {Blossom} Luxury Sandal @ Room69
Feet: Slink AvEnhance High Female Feet

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.