Saturday, January 31, 2015

CWPinkLove ToXiC*HMinaj

Celtic Wolf

Featuring *ToXiC*H*

Ya'll know how I love picking up the cute fashions from different stores and these two stores do not disappoint. The first is Celtic Wolf. I went in the store and right away I knew I was going to love it. Her fashion is super cute with a old style feel. This shirt is called Love. It is a pink shirt with the letters to spell out Love in 4 boxes. I added one of Celtic Wolf's amazing polishes called Rhinestone Heart. I also paired it with another amazing store *ToXiC*H* or as some know the store as Toxic High. I have been shopping there so many times, but wasn't until recently have I been given the opportunity to showcase the clothing. The pants in this pic is called Minaj. It is a dual style skinny pants. It comes in many different colors, but I am showing it in pink/black. I'm really not a big dual coloring fan because sometimes it may look like you wet yourself, but Orgasma did a great job with these pants. She also added a bullet belt to tie it all together.
 Shirt: CW - Love Pink
Pants: *ToXiC*H* Minaj
Shape: Custom
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa lipGloss set 1
Hair: PINK HUSTLER #8020
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female
Nails: Slink Enhancement Fingernails (for default hands)
Polish: CW - Rhinestone Heart Dark



[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.