Monday, February 02, 2015

LadyDesignsBikerLady

*~Lady's Designs~*

As ya'll know I love sim hopping and exploring finding new stores to talk about or just to shop. Well I happen to come across this store that I found with a unique twist on clothes. The store is called Lady's Designs. This outfit that I am showing ya'll is called Biker Lady and it features the sexiest look ever. It is a corset style leather dress that comes in 4 colors (black, blue, red, white). It has thigh high boots that are soo uber sexy just them alone would make a guy swoon. But to add to this outfit she offers you an avatar called Biker Lady. It is a complete avatar minus the clothing of course. I can't even describe how it looks so I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I can guarantee though you will want to snatch this up fast.
Outfit: *~Lady's Design~* Biker Lady Mesh Dress
Avatar: *~Lady's Designs~* Biker Lady Avatar
Makeup: *~Lady's Design~* Steel Blue + Wing Eyeshadow
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eden

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.