Saturday, November 28, 2015

Boudior SomeLikeItHot

Boudior

Laying on my bed waiting for that 1 special person to come home an ider popped into my head. Why not tie myself in a ribbon and lay on the bed for them. So I went to Boudior and found the perfect ribbon. It is called Some Like It Hot ! and let me tell you it is smoking. It is a bright red onsie that has a V cut from the chest to the pelvic bone. It has a huge red bow across the chest and in the back it has a lil bow to cover the crack. It comes with red thigh high leather stockings. Wearing this I know anyone is lucky to open me.

Outfit: Boudior - Some Like It Hot!
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Volpe (mesh hair)
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Landmark not good)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.