Friday, November 27, 2015

CC Dreamcatcher Rezology Lowbraidedpigtails

Country Couture and Rezology

Hey ya'll hope ya'll are having a safe Fall season. Today I sat around the farm thinking and staring off into the sunset. I tipped my cowgirl hat as the mailman came by and she asked me where I got my outfit from. I told her it is from Country Couture and is named, Dream Catcher. It is boot-cut jeans and an off the shoulder belly shirt with a Dream Catcher on the front. It comes with a cowgirl hat and short alligator boots. I braided my hair into low pigtails like Rezology's Low-Braided Pigtails. Which as ya'll know comes in a wide variety of natural colors and with an infinity HUD. Meaning you can have your hair any color you want. 
Outfit: Country Couture Dream Catcher
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Low Braided Pigtails (mesh hair)
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Landmark not found working)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.