Friday, November 27, 2015

Rezology LowBraidPigtail AvaGirl Cardigan

Rezology and AvaGirl

I woke up today and felt like I didn't wanna get up, but if ya'll have kids or dogs they love making sure you roll outta that bed. So I throw on a tank top and a pair of shorts. I braided my medium length brown hair into pigtails like Rezology's Low Braided Pigtails, and threw on a light grey and blue cardigan from AvaGirl, to keep me warm. 

Jacket: AvaGirl - Hooded Cardigan Light Gray/Blue
Shorts: WD Jean Shorts - Hemmed
Tattoo: [ZENTRO] Stay True tattoo
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Low Braided Pigtails (mesh hair)
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue
Glasses: Karacter l Executive Glasses l GIFT


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.