Friday, November 27, 2015

Rezology Savoir Faire

Rezology

Hearing the bells toll in the distance I realize that the dance is about to start. So I throw on a ball gown, some heels, and pull my hair back. I leave some bangs hanging out to cause an alluring sight for the prince to see. I am finally ready for my Cinderella dream come true. Of course it was all a dream, but Rezology provided the amazing style. The hair is called Savior-Faire. It is a pulled back long pony tail with bangs. I'm wearing it in blonde, but like all of Rezology hair you get more natural styles and you can get an infinity HUD. Yes....you can have any color in the spectrum that your heart can desire.

Gown: .:LC:. Ayla Ballgown With Appliers - silver
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Savoir-Faire (mesh hair)
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue
Boobs: Lolas Tango ::: Delicq :::

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.