Sunday, November 08, 2015

RezologyCuddle

Rezology

I have this habit when ever  I go out that I just want to pull my hair either in a bun or a pony tail. So today I went with a ballerina bun. This hair is from Rezology and is rightfully named Cuddle. It is a ballerina bun with bangs and loose hair off the side. What makes this bun unique is the fact that it isn't held with a scrunchie but rather a braid. I am wearing it in natural brown, but it does come in multiple natural colors or if you are adventurous it can also have an infinite color HUD. That's right you can make it that My Little Pony pink or that Zombie green you love so much. So whether you are just doing stuff around the house or laying with nature this hair will be perfect for you.


 Outfit: [LG] Boutique- Time to Get Physical (Past Group Gift)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Cuddle

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.