Monday, February 01, 2016

NobleCreations WarriorQueen

Noble Creations - [NC]

As ya'll know I love the unique stores that challenge me to get creative. So when Noble Creations was looking for bloggers I decided what better way to challenge my creativity than to show ya'll amazing fantasy medieval items. Noble Creations is a mix of clothing items and housewares, so ya'll get a little bit of everything in this 1st post. First up is a rose style bra top called Rose Blow. It is the 2nd version of the top. It features a bunch of roses covering your girls connected with thin chains. Around my neck is a slimy black snake that hangs of the neck and over the heart. On my shoulder is a gold chain covering that is called Venere Pauldron. It reminds me of a dream catcher on my shoulder. The panties are rightfully named I'm A Bad Girl. It is a leather style thong with a front that you gotta see to believe. The boots are called Black Shiny Leather Boots and if the name doesn't say it all I don't know what does. They are just under the knee and so sexy I ain't going to lie. On my head is a black feather and gold crown called Amazon Warrior Crown. All the decorations minus the background image is all from Noble Creations. Which includes the furry chair, quiver, candlestick table lamps, fantasy stairs, and gold alter behind my head. Everything Noble Creations makes has a resizer so you may make it bigger or smaller. I don't think I could begin to talk about it all so I will let the photo speak for me.
Bra: [NC] - Roses Blow V.2 (Price 300L)
Panties: [NC] - I'm a Bad Girl (Panty Black) (Price 489L) 
(Comes with matching bra and a grey set)
Shoulder Piece: [NC] - Venere pauldron (Price 250L)
Boots: [NC] - Black Shiny Leather Boots (Price 289L)
Headpiece: [NC] - Amazon Warrior Crown (Will update price once it is fixed in store)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan (Price 100L or 750L Fatpack)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Sample hair (No Longer Available)
Accessory Around Neck: [NC] - Black Slimy Snake (Price 289L)
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store Closed)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Chair: [NC] - Furry Armchair (Price 349L) (Comes with Pouf not pictured)
Decorations In Photo: 
[NC] - Hunter's Quiver (Price 329L)
[NC] - Fantasy Stairs (Price 0L) (Group Gift Free to Join)
[NC] - The Golden Altar - Table Lamp (Included in Golden Alter V2)
[NC] - Golden Altar V2 (Price 149L) (Comes with table lamps)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.