Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Crazy Kitty Rezology

Crazy Kitty (*CK*) and Rezology

Hey ya'll!!! It is that time again where I showcase another amazing store. Now this is a store I do not blog for, but I found the outfit in my closet and wanted to show everyone it. This is from Crazy Kitty and if you have not been there I would suggest going. It is a store that caters a lot to the baby-girls out there, but anyone can where the outfits if they are not afraid to show a bit of flesh. This outfit is called, I Kissed A Santa and I Liked It. It is a red, white, and black corset micro-mini dress with an optional jacket. It comes with white stockings, which I am not wearing, and these killer platform red heels. It also includes a Santa hat and a Santa cane with reindeer on it. The dress you may make it top or topless. If you go topless you have to option of wearing the bra top, which comes with an omega applier or you can wear reindeer pasties. So many options for one amazing outfit. My hair is from Rezology and is called, Curious. It is a shot bob that sits just below the ears. Like all Rezology hair this one has an infinity HUD for all your hair color needs.

Outfit: *CK* I Kissed A Santa and I Liked It (Price 310L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::.V2 Kendra (Past Group Gift) (Group Fee 400L)
Shape: Custom Shape
Hair: rezology Curious (Price 251L)
Tattoo: [PU] SIFF (Price 200L)
Eyes: :PP Daydream Eyes II - Serendipity (Price 1L)
Accessory: *P* Sweet Tears ~Hearts~ (Unable to find a link)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High (Price 650L)
Photo Prop: Boudoir Christmas - Santa Claus On Sled (Price 180L)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.