Saturday, April 01, 2017

AvaGirl ShutterFlutter EscalateDHair Glamistry 7DS

AvaGirl, :Shutter Flutter:, .EscalateD. Hair, Glamistry, and 7 Deadly S{k}ins

Sorry ya'll I have not posted this week. I have been super busy being awesome hehehe Ok so I had a rough week, but I am surviving as you can tell by my picture. So I have a new store that I am going to be showcasing. This store is called 7 Deadly S{k}ins. It is a male and female skin store that specializes in not only system but appliers too. From Slink to Maitreya to Belleza and Omega. So all your mesh bodies are covered. They come in a variety of shades as you will notices when I post the pictures. What I love about the store is the natural feel of the skin. It is not overly make-up like some stores are. It is justa  natural feel with very light make up. So with farther ado I give ya'll the skin, Maxime. It is a thick eyebrow skin with a light red gloss over the lips. The eyes have a light shade of carmel over them. This one is in Pineapple, which as you can tell is a light tan shade. My outfit is from AvaGirl and is called Chloe. It is a tie top with shorts that have an open belt on the hips. It comes in a variety of colors including the light brown that I am wearing and a variety of sizes from standard mesh to mesh bodies, including Slink Physique, which I am wearing. My hair is from .EscalateD. Hair and is a quad braid pig tails with side swept bangs and loose hair down the sides. It is called, Milena. I am wearing it in Inferno, but it comes in multiple colorings and dual coloring too that I am inlove with. As ya'll know I love to show off all the colors that Dolphin has to offer. My glasses are from Glamistry and are cat eye style sunglasses that come with a variety of color combinations and lens tints. They are only sold on Marketplace so if you'd like a pair just follow the link provided below. Last but for sure not least is the pose. It is from {Picturesque Poses} that is newly titles :Shutter Flutter:. This pose is called Ananista. It is a fashionista set of 5 poses that includes 2 bag props.



Outfit: AvaGirl Chloe (Price Non-group 199L or Group 100L) (Group Price 75L) 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maxime (Mini Madness Board)
Shape: Custom Shape
Hair: .EscalateD. Hair - Milena - Inferno (Price 240L or Fatpack 1600L)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Dione :: (Price 375L)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Feline Eyes - Blue (Part of the Paws, Tails & Whiskers Hunt 2 1L)
Glasses: Glamistry Sunglasses [PU2003] (Price 247L)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Hands: -VA-F-Vista Bento Prohands Fem-V.1 (Price 1,000L)
Pose: :Shutter Flutter: ~ Ananista 3 (Price 149L)
Lighting: LUMIpro (Price 6,995L)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.