Sunday, June 17, 2018

Candy Crunchers

Candy Crunchers

Hey ya'll! I know it has been too long since I have blogged anything and I apologize. I have been having health issues, but have no fear I am returning and with a new layout for my blog. That means new stores and instead of just my pictures I am adding at the bottom the store ad pictures when available so you know what to look for when you are out shopping. 
So right now I have a wonderful and unique store to show off called, Candy Crunchers. It is an accessory, homeware, and jewelry. At the store you will find not only products but also Gatcha machines and Lucky Boards for group members and non-members. The main group is free to join, but if you want a free set of rings monthly you need the VIP group and that costs 250L, one time with no refunds if you leave on accident.
 The first items I am showing ya'll is at the Suicide Dollz event, that is a bi-weekly event. It starts on June 17th, 2018 at 1pm and runs 2 weeks. 
The first is a mesh necklace called Poly Necklace. It is 3 polyhedron shapes that look like a dog, a cat, and a bear. It is attached to a small chain link necklace. It comes in 8 colors and is resizable. You can get the matching poly animal toe rings at The Avenue. They are fitted for Maitreya high feet and comes with 4 different animals and a solid pinky ring for your toes. I will be showcasing those toe rings in my next post, so stay tuned.
The next is awesome rings for any arachnoid fan. They are called Spider Rings, and well lets face it they are what they are called spiders on your fingers. There are 6 rings per hand and are made for Maitreya Bento hands. In case you do not know what that means, it means that when your fingers move you do not have floating rings. These rings also come in 8 colors, but as a spider fan I love black spiders. Oh and did I mention that even though I am not showing them at Candy Crunchers' main store you can get matching spider toe rings. Comes with an 8 color HUD and is fitted for Maitreya mid feet.


Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink (VIP Group Gift; VIP Group Price: 300L; Sadly store closed inworld)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Price: 2750L)
Necklace: Candy Crunchers - Poly Necklace w/HUD @ Suicide Dollz Event (Price: 150L)
Ring: Candy Crunchers - Spider Rings - maitreya BENTO @ Suicide Dollz Event (Price: 200L)

STORE AD PICTURES
Poly Necklace HUD


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.