Saturday, September 22, 2018

Art Studio

OTB! and E.V.E

I decided on doing something different for this post. Instead of showing off amazing fashion I am going to show ya'll amazing décor items. Starting with my futon and drawing table. They are both from Out The Box or OTB!. The futon is apart of the Art Room set. The set features a futon that has multiple single, couple, and friend poses. It also includes the artwork on my wall and the shelving beside my futon with the ivy. My drawing board is also packed full of poses for couples and singles. Both the futon set and art table are sold separately, but go together amazingly.
Starting with my futon and drawing table. They are both from Out The Box or OTB!. The futon is apart of the Art Room set. The set features a futon that has multiple single, couple, and friend poses. It also includes the artwork on my wall and the shelving beside my futon with the ivy. 

My drawing board is also packed full of poses for couples and singles. Both the futon set and art table are sold separately, but go together amazingly.

Now to finish off my art studio, I added E.V.E's amazing Cyber Flowers in both the Cloud and Mural. The cloud is the gold specs that are actually mini versions of the murals. They spin in a fast or slow rate and can be texture changed with the included HUD to one of 7 colors and are able to control the glow and brightness as well.
The mural is 7 different cyber type flowers that you can resize to your liking. They are low impact and are at The Liaison Collaborative. It runs until September 26th, 2018. What I love is that they give off not just a cyber feel but a steampunk feel as well.

Décor:
E.V.E Cyber Flowers Cloud & Mural @ The Liaison Collaborative (Price: 275L)
OTB! Art Room Futon Set (Price: 450L)
OTB! Art Table (Price: 350L for PG and 450L for Adult)
E.V.E Ivy Tree M01 White Star (Part of the Bowie Tribute. Not in store as of post)
Torva - London Urban Rug (Not listed on MP at time of post.)
[Fox Labs] 4 Prim Shelf w books and vase (Part of the Ultra Low Prim Living Room set. Price: 0L)
Lighting is done using LumiPro and than adding the GOBO Skylight 2. I changed Windlight to ghost and upped the glow of the Cyber Flowers and the Ivy Tree.

Store Ads:


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.