Friday, September 21, 2018

Living The Gypsy Life

Maci, redMint, and 7 Deadly S{k}ins

I managed to make it through the week with no worries, so to celebrate I am showing ya'll two more amazing stores. This first store is called Maci and is a fashion store with high quality products for females. They specialize is full outfits with shoes and accessories all at a low cost. The outfit I am wearing is called, Jenny. It is a crop top with bell bottoms. Comes with a matching necklace and heels.
My hair is from another amazing store called redMint. It is a hair, beauty, and accessory store. I opted to show ya'll an amazing long hippie style hair. It is stylNo.36'16 in the red tones. The hairband comes with a color HUD and what I love about this hair is that not only do you get the main color HUD with sooo many shades to choose from but you also get another HUD to do dual coloring.
Now my skin is from 7 Deadly S{k}ins and is called Monday. I thought it totally fitting for surviving another Monday hehe. This skin is at the Chapter 4 event that runs until September 30th, 2018. The skin is offered in a light and dark pack or like the Coconut I am wearing being sold separately and is all Omega friendly. That means you can wear it with all Omega friendly bodies and heads as long as you have the current update and the relay HUD is worn. My shape is also from 7 Deadly S{k}ins and is called Arnica. It was made using the [GA.EA] Barbara bento head that I use. I love that the pouty look of this shape.
Both my tattoos are unique and feminine so it is totally worth mentioning since you will see them in a lot of my posts coming up. My rib tattoo is from {S.M.H} and is an open rib wound that is being sealed with a purple corset ribbon. My hip tattoo is from Taox Tattoo and is cherry blossoms with a butterfly in the center. Both tattoos come with omega appliers. Like the skin applier if you wear your omega HUD you can add these tattoos to whatever layer you would like.

Outfit Info:
Outfit: Maci - Jenny Outfit (Price: 99L at time of post)
Jewelry: -SECRETS- Dermal Butterfly (Unable to find on MP or inworld)
Hair: (r)M Hair - No.36'16 (Redheads) (Price: 284L each color pack or 716L each for all the regular or fantasy color packs)
Skin: 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Monday - Coconut @ Chapter 4 (Price: 175L each shade or 800L a color pack. Shape is 300L. Demo is available for shape.)
Shape: : 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Arnica Shape (Price: 300L)
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Egyptian Blue (Price: 150L)
Rib Tattoo: {S.M.H} It's A flesh wound (Price: 0L)
Hip Tattoo: TAOX TaTToo Belly Butterfly Flowers (Price: 1L)
Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head (Price: 2,800L)
Teeth: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Cute Teeth (Price: 180L)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price: 1250L)
Hands: -VA- Vista Prohands Bento (Price: 599L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (Price: 675L)
Lighting: Lumipro (Price: 6,999L)
Windlight: Gwens Light

Décor:
[AD] [Bohemia] Gypsy Caravan (Price: 1000L)
Wallpaper: ..::RO!ACT::.. Old Cobblestone Wall with Hedge 5 (Price: 1L)

Pose:
I used 2 LumiPro poses that were in the HUD. First pose was Animation Pose 124 of 237: SHAG - Silky Skin and the second pose was Animation Pose 129 of 237: Side stand.

Store Ads:


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.