Thursday, September 27, 2018

Studying Hard

T.R.S Design and .EscalateD. Hair

Hey ya'll! As most of ya'll know school is in full swing so that means studying so much. I am not immune to it so I thought I'd show ya'll my outfit that I wore at school while I study.
My outfit is from TRS Designs and is called Avril Dress. I am wearing the cotton version of the dresses and it features a t-shirt top that is bunched up slightly to show your tummy just a hint and a skirt. It is made for multiple mesh bodies including Maitreya that I am wearing.
My hair is from .EscalateD. Hair and is called Franzi. It is a hip length hair that has a hair bow and bangs. I am wearing it in red but it comes in multiple colors with dual coloring options. You also get a HUD for the hair bow as well to match your clothes. Like all .EscalateD. Hair it also gives you the option for material enabled which means no Materials will not glisten, high which is a high gloss and shine (which is my hair), and low which is a low gloss and shine.
Now to start studying before Mama gets on my back for low test scores.

Outfit:
Outfit: TRS - Avril Dress - Cotton White (Price: 99L)
Hair: .EscalateD. - Franzi - Red (Price: 275L each color or 1300L for Fatpack)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink (VIP Group Gift; VIP Group Price: 300L; Sadly store closed inworld)
{Tilly} - Light Freckles (Price: 49L)
Shape: ::: IMPERIAL ::: Tanq Teen Shape for Maitreya (Price: 385L)
Lighting: Firestorm Windlight - B5 Shadowdancing
Lumipro Lighting (Price: 6,995L)

Décor:
Junk Food - Console Table @ Vanity Event September 2018 (Price: 200L each color or 400L for a 4 pack of colors)
Junk Food - Aztec Rug @ Vanity Event September 2018
Mistique Plant in Vase Purple (Part of the Daybed Rose Purple set)
Mistique Daybed Purple (Price: 549L; Part of the Daybed Rose Purple set)
[Park Place] Walnut Desk (Unable to locate at time of posting)
Books were from multiple sets and free books I got off MP.

Store Ads:

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.