Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Sadness In Japan

TRS Design, Candy Crunchers, Something New, and .EscalateD. Hair

I have always loved the Japanese culture so when I got this TRS dress Candy Crunchers shoes, and .EscalateD. Hair I couldn't help but make a Japanese garden with what I had.
As I said my dress is from TRS Designs. It is a Margo style that is in the mixed style HUD. It comes with 3 different textures in 3 different colors, so that means 6 options to choose from. It is made for multiple mesh bodies including Maitreya, which I am wearing.
My hair is from .EscalateD. Hair and is at the Suicide Dollz event, that runs until October 5th, 2018. This hair is called, Saga. Saga is a high top bun with braids in a cross pattern and through the bun. I am using it in 2 color packs, Black & White and Red pack. As you can tell 1 colors the main hair with the other colored the braids. Of course you can make it any color you want. This hair is unrigged and if you click it you can adjust to fit your head. It also comes with a style HUD so you can take away either side bangs, the front bangs, or the back wisps. I kept them in all pics because I loved the style. In the color HUDs you will also get the option to add materials or take away material, so it makes the hair shinier or duller in the right settings. I opted for low materials so there is a shine but not as intense.
This pose is by Something New. It is a pose that is called Cry If I Want Too and is a single person pose with a cupcake that has chocolate frosting and sprinkles along with 1 single candle that burns.
My shoes are from Candy Crunchers and are skull and rose platform shoes. They are made for Maitreya mid feet. What I love about these is that they come with a color changing HUD to not only change one part of the shoe but each part separately. 

Outfit:
Outfit: TRS - Margo Mixed Style (Price: 199L)
Hair: .EscalateD. - Saga - Red and Essential @ Suicide Dollz (Price: 275L each color or 1300L for Fatpack)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :honeypink (VIP Group Gift; VIP Group Price: 300L; Sadly store closed inworld)
{Tilly} - Light Freckles (Price: 49L)
Shape: ::: IMPERIAL ::: Tanq Teen Shape for Maitreya (Price: 385L)
Lighting: Firestorm Windlight - B5 Shadowdancing
Lumipro Lighting (Price: 6,995L)

Pose:
Something New - Cry If I Want To
Lumipro Poses: Animation Pose 141 of 237: Something New Lumipro F
Animation Pose 125 of 237: SHAG - Tell Me About It
Animation Pose 114 of 237: PicMe Archer 5M

Décor:
JIAN Koi Pond Gazebo with Wandering Koi (Price: 550L)
TLC Stone Lantern - Koi Feeder (Price: 395L; Part of the Little Piece Of Zen Set)
JIAN Stoats :: Burrow (Price: 450L for the full stoats collection)
JIAN :: Iridescent Tile Path (Price: 150L)
TLC Red-crowned Crane (Price: 395L; Part of the Little Piece Of Zen Set)

Store Ads:















[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.