Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Lets Play




My skirt is from {zfg} and is called Zany. I am wearing the 2nd version that is more school girl plaid. The first version of the skirt is at 7Event that runs until March 25th, 2019. Each version comes with a color HUD for your customizing and is rigged for multiple mesh bodies. Do be warned I'd wear panties as it is short *wink, wink*

My corset piercing is also from {zfg} and is called Aphrodite and is at 7Event that runs until March 25th, 2019. You can wear them all or just the back or thighs. They are rigged for multiple mesh bodies and comes with a color HUD so you can match it to your outfit.

My nails are from Cazimi and are a Designer Circle gift. Designer Circle runs until March 16th, 2019. These nails are called Photonic and are prism style nails. They come with a color HUD with 5 choices and has appliers for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega.

My lipstick is from .::StunnerOriginals::. and is apart of the Cute Girl lipstick line. My eyeliner is apart of my [GA.EG] Barbara Bento head.

My pose is from Something Erotic and is called Shall We Get Kinky. It is an adult pose that unless you have long hair in front will show your breasts. It includes handcuffs and a key. Along with the bed to lay on. This pose is bento. I am also using LumiPro to show the back piercings and FoxCity to show off the nails. I will update those poses with what they were as soon as I can.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.