Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Snake Taming



My outfit and snake is from AvaGirl. It is called Dilek and comes in multiple mesh sizes. It is a scale bra and a barely there thong. The snake is a bento animated mesh snake that comes with a HUD to control the pose or movements. Both the outfit and snake comes with a color HUD to mix and match to your liking.

My nails are from Go Frock Yourself and are scale nails called, Tipping The Scales. The come with Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and Omega appliers and have a color HUD with 10 color choices.

My hair is from Wasabi// and is called Aida.

My poses are from the Lumipro HUD pose number 107. My nail pose is from Foxcity and is 3rd mirrored pose in the Spotlight pack.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.