Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Trailer Park Love



My set is made up of a bunch of different items from different stores.

MOoh has provided the flamingos and the kittens. The flamingos are actually apart of a gacha that is at Gacha Life, until June 30th, 2019. The flamingo set you have a chance at 10 different common items and 2 rares.
Gacha Life
The playful flower kitten gacha is apart of the Tw12ve Event, which also ends the 30th of June, 2019. The kittens you get 12 commons and 2 rares to win.
Twe12ve
After both events end the gacha sets will be in the store for you to play and win.
MOoh

My gardening set and wire chairs are apart of Refuge. The gardening set is called, Green Thumb and has 14 items to win, is being sold at Shiny Shabby, which ends June 31st, 2019. Now what I love about this is there is the normal Gacha or if you don't like gachas it is being sold as a copiable fatpack as well.
Shiny Shabby
The other pack is already in the store and is a wire lawn set that is called Spring Gala. There are 4 different color chairs and table to pick from or you can mix and match like me.
Refuge

Also in the mix is Culprit with 2 versions of fat cats and a fat corgi. All have fun sits and well...who doesn't like fat animals. I know all mine are fat.
Culprit

My grass is from Little Branch. I have used it in a bunch of posts, but I recolored it to make it more green.
Little Branch

The trailer is from The Sea Hole. It was only 1L on Marketplace so I had to snatch it up and use it. Inside the trailer it is fully furnished but can be gutted if you know how to unlink items.
The Sea Hole

The kiddie pool is from [Commoner] and is sold in the store or on Marketplace. It can be resized and comes with 5 poses.
[Commoner]

My bulldog and his house is from [Rezz Room]. It is apart of a gacha set that I happened to have been gifted with.
[Rezz Room]

Trash on the ground is from Urban Spirit and it has 2 versions of it. The trash can is also from Urban Spirit and both are free inworld.
Urban Spirit

The tires and broken down car I am not quite sure where they came from. I had a friend rezz out a car and I broke it so it worked for me.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.