Sunday, July 21, 2019

Pet Life


My pose is from Something New. It is a prop and pose set that is all about cats and dogs and living with animals. The pose is called, A Night In. Now it is mod to an advance modifier so if you are a beginner it is not suggested to mod it. Everything you see in the prop minus me is there and has only the one pose for trying to get the kitty.
Something New

My nails are from N.Kolour and are apart of the Raspberry Elegance collection. These nails come with a Maitreya, Omega, and Vista appliers and has 5 different textures along with toes so you can mix and match them.
N.Kolour

My collar is from Diamante and is a new release in the store called Orion. It is a RLV and an unscripted collar with a color HUD for sooo many color options. You can hide the words or change the color on them too. This collar comes in 18 different styles so you can own 1 or all....I prefer all because I love mixing up my collars hehe
Diamante

My lipstick is from Cazimi and is apart of the Glitter Bomb set. I love glitter so it has been my all time fav. This set comes with 10 different glittery colors plus nail polish that matches. The lipstick has appliers for Omega, Lelutka, Catwa, and system. The nails are made for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and Omega.
Cazimi

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.