Monday, July 01, 2019

Profile Status


My gloves are from Diamante, called Aria. These gloves are rigged for multiple mesh bodies and comes with a color HUD with a few color choices. As you can see it is material enabled as well so they are shiny.
Diamante

My nails and lips are from Cazimi. These are a matching set called Dreamy. I love that it is a matte style lipstick and a slight shine on the nails. Both the nails and lipstick come with 8 different colors to choose and has appliers for multiple bodies. This set is at Designer Circle which ends July 6th, 2019. After the event it will be in the store as well.
Cazimi and Designer Circle

My glasses are another Diamante creation which you can read about in this post here.

My head is from Genus and is the Baby head.
Genus

My pose on the top is from Image Essentials and is apart of the 5 bento poses with mirrors called, Come Hither.
Image Essentials

My shape is custom made from scratch.

My hair is from no.match and is a Summer version of No_Surprise. It comes with a HUD to change the texture of the bandana.
no.match

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.