Saturday, July 13, 2019

Skater Girl


My overall shorts are from Blueberry. They are the, Ivy and rigged for multiple mesh bodies. They do come with a HUD to change the metals on the overalls.

My shirt is an applier I found on Marketplace for a white tank top.

My nails are from N.Kolour. These are the Galaxy nails that have appliers for Maitreya, Vista, and Omega. These nails do come with 5 different colors and on the Maitreya you can change the toes and hands to not match.

My piercings are from Diamante and are rigged for Catwa head, but if you are like me there is an unrigged version to move into place. I love the color HUD it comes with as you can make them different colors and combinations. The piercings are exclusive to The Underdog Event that runs until the end of July 2019. After that they will be in the store.

My hair is from #Foxy and is called, Milena. It is a double braided pig tails with a baseball cap. It has a style hud to move the braids as well as an accessory HUD to change the bands and caps texture. It also has a version that works with a hoodie that is up.
#Foxy

My skater poses are from, Le Poppycock and are gacha items from the set Love Peace Skate. It has over 20 different poses and 1 rare plus skateboards props in each pose that has 12 different texture options.
Le Poppycock

My shoes are from Reign and are the Arianna sneakers. They come rigged for multiple mesh feet all flats with 3 different versions of the shoes to fit your need. It also comes with a color HUD to change the shoelaces or shoe texture if you bought the fatpack.
Reign

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.