Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Last of Summer Fun


My crop top and shoes are from Star Sugar. Both are made for Maitreya bodies and feet. The crop top is called Fun Crops and comes in so many choices. I love the "I Put On Pants Today" as I am known to forget my pants. The shoes are called Catch Me Kicks and what is so awesome about them is you can customize them with so many color choices. 

My backpack is from After Midnight Fashion and is apart of the Fallen Angel Backpack set. This one is the sugar skulls and comes unrigged. That means you can adjust the backpack to fit almost any size avatar you may own.
After Midnight Fashion

My chest piercing and ice cream are from Diamante. The piercing is a rigged mesh piercing that is rigged for Maitreya bodies. It is called Ursa Mesh Piercings. It comes with a color HUD to customize the piercings and also has a show/hide button. I am hiding the hip piercings as they did not show with the pants on. My ice cream is apart of the Delisioco Cone Gacha and is the Cotton Candy Blast. There are many flavors to win including a rare unicorn blast ice cream that glows.
:Diamante:

My pants are the Blueberry - DWL Jeans - Classic Skinny Jeans for Maitreya.
Blueberry

I got a new skin from Essences. This is a group gift called Dakota and is in the skin choice #E5. This skin is only for Genus heads, but if you own a Genus I would highly recommend checking out Essences. The group is free to join as I write this and offers 3 different skins for different head types. You can get the body appliers for only 1L and it is like getting a makeover for 1L.
Essences

My nails are from N.Kolour and are apart of the Glass Sphere set. Each nail set comes with appliers for Omega, Maitreya, and Belleza. There are 6 fingers and 6 toes to choose from so you can mix and match your nails.
N.Kolour

My hair is from theMARS and is the Hair Roux. I opted for the bob cut as it is super stylish and cute. theMARS does offer many amazing hair styles and for an affordable price. All come with an amazing color HUD plus a tint HUD so you can create the hair of your dreams.
theMARS

Speakeasy made my tattoo. This one is the Princess Tattoo. It is a full body tattoo that is all things girly and princess. It comes with appliers for Omega, Belleza, Legacy, and Signature.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.