Friday, December 13, 2019

Girly Christmas


My holiday dress is from )O( CHARMED )O( and is the Santana dress. This dress is rigged for multiple mesh bodies, but that is not even the half of it. The dress also comes in multiple color/texture HUDs that are so amazing I had an issue choosing one. Now you can pick all this up exclusively at Twe12ve. Twe12ve runs from December 12th until December 31st, 2019. Additional information please click the )O( Charmed )O( link and for a teleport to the event click Twe12ve link.

Now my heels are from After Midnight Fashion. These are the Crystal Heels and are rigged for SLink, Maitreya, and Belleza high or tip toe feet. They come with an amazing color HUD and can be found exclusively at The Darkness Event that runs until December 28th, 2019.

Here we go again ya'll. I picked up another amazing sponsor that I am excited to show ya'll. This sponsor is [: Kawaii Couture :] and as the name says is so much Kawaii it makes my heart squeal. The owner describes her store as; "Original mesh home & garden, indoor outdoor furniture, candy building items, accessories, jewelry, décor, gacha machines, ice cream, and candy all made with original bento poses and animations." Now without farther suspense, my necklace, earrings, and bracelet is all apart of the Candy Couture. It is unrigged candy jewelry that reminds me of when I was a little girl.

My rings are from ^^Swallow^^ and are the Princess Rings. You can find a landmark in my What Is She Wearing tab, along with my skin, shape, and any other information you may need.

N.Kolour did an amazing job on my nails. These are the Fading Tips in Pale and comes with appliers for Omega, SLink, Maitreya and Vista. There is 5 color choices with a hand and toes HUD so you can mix and match.

My hair is from Magika and is the holiday version of Sparkle (w/ lights).

Décor Items
~ASW 
The Cassia Couch 7LI
Bee Designs
Bee designs - A Girly christmas Gacha 6 3LI
Bee designs - A Girly christmas Gacha 8 1LI
Bee designs - A Girly christmas Gacha 1 RARE 26LI
Bee designs - A Girly christmas Gacha 4 1LI
Bee designs - A Girly christmas Gacha 2 RARE 9LI
Bee designs Christmas Spirit gacha 6 1LI
Bee Designs Sarah Living Room 5LI

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.