Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Stages of a Breakup


Now I am wearing two different shirts in these pictures. My first shirt is from MOoH! and is the Lore Sweater in Fall. This sweater comes with a color HUD that has 25 different darker color choices. This sweater also comes rigged for multiple mesh bodies and werewolf. If you are a VIP group member this shirt is 50% off until January 23rd, 2019. That makes this shirt only 99L.

My second shirt is from ZFG and is a belly showing sweater. This sweater is called Anthem and has a texture HUD to change the saying on the front and has 8 different color choices. Along with the textures it also comes rigged in 10 different mesh bodies.

N.Kolour did these nails. I love them because they come with appliers for Maitreya, SLink, Omega and Vista. Oh and these names come with 5 different textures to mix and match (if your hands allow). I almost forgot their name is Gooseberry.

MOoH! also made my pants. These are tight jeans called Sammy Pants and are in the light spectrum. Now there is also a darker version that I may show later. Both these pants come with a color HUD that has 8 different color choices, but on top of that you can mix and match the pocket colors and the metals. I love making my clothes multi colored hehe These pants are also rigged for 5 different mesh bodies and also comes with an alpha incase you upgraded to baked on mesh and need it.

[ZENTRO] made my tattoo so many moons ago. I think I've showcased this tattoo when I first started blogging before mesh was out. This is the Stay True Tattoo and sadly is no longer available, but [ZENTRO] does offer amazing tattoos on MP that are perfect for baked on mesh bodies or system bodies.
-FABIA- did this hair as a gift and is called Lilak. It is a fatpack of the hair so you don't need to buy more colors.
-Fabia-

FoxCity did this amazing lighting I am using. It is apart of the SkinFX 1 set and is the Antisocial (For Dark WLs).
FoxCity

Something New made this amazing scene. It comes with 4 poses including the 3 I am showing ya'll. This prop box is called, Her Secondlife. It is all mesh and includes the puppy.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.