Sunday, January 19, 2020

Waiting



After Midnight Fashion made this sweater that fits me completely. It is an off the shoulder with it wrapped a bit in the back. It is called Social Awkward and is exclusive at The Darkness Event which runs until January 28, 2020. This sweater comes rigged for a few different bodies and has a HUD to change the texture.
::AMF:: and The Darkness Event

ZFG made this amazing skirt. It is the Honor skirt but in the exclusive color of Horror. It is exclusive to Sin City 3 Hunt which runs from January 25th, 2020 until February 25th, 2020.

FOXCITY. did my lighting on my skin. I used the SkinFX I pack and pulled out Envy (For Dark WLs). Which in turn I used a midnight WL to achieve the lighting effect.
FOXCITY

My hair is from No.Match and is the No.Cloud.
NO.MATCH

.:Joplino:. made this amazing backdrop called 24/7 Teal. It is only 44LI and is resizable. What I love about this backdrop is you can add so much to it and make it your own creation or leave it as is and it will be just as amazing.
.:Joplino:.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.