Sunday, December 14, 2014

Purple Candy Ice Queen Room69 Christmas Lantern

Purple Candy

with Room69

I have been offline for the last 3 months and I am really sorry about that, but have no fear I have returned. With my wonderful return I bring you the awesome, the sexy, the cutest ice skating outfit around. This is by Purple Candy and as ya'll know it's going to be sexy. This is name Ice Queen and comes in 2 different colors (black and blue). It is a body suit with tights and ice skates (that actually animates you to skate) to match. As ya'll know Purple Candy does supply an all-in 1 HUD with all her clothes. So in-case you forgot what that is I have included a pic of it again. Not only am I showing off Purple Candy, but in a couple of the pics I am showing off the cutest. Most adorable little house lantern I have seen. It is by Phoenix and an exclusive gift included with their Room69 pose that features the same lantern at a larger scale. This event runs from Dec 1st to Dec 20th.

Outfit: ::Purple Candy:: Ice Queen Black
        ::Purple Candy:: Ice Queen Blue
Shape: Custom
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa lipGloss set 1
Hair: eXxEsS : X-MAS 2014 Gift
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice
Shoes: ::Purple Candy:: Ice Queen Ice Skating Shoes Black
           ::Purple Candy:: Ice Skating Shoes Blue
Nails: Slink Enhancement Fingernails (for default hands)
Decorations: [E] Christmas lantern gift @ Room69
Boobs: Lolas Tango ::: Delicq :::

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.