Tuesday, December 08, 2015

CountryCouture AutumnLove

Country Couture

Dear Diary....it's another chilly day, but I know the animals need their food. So I threw on a pair of leaf print grey leggings and a long comfy sweater. I threw on my boots and headed outside. The neighbor asked me where I got the outfit from so I graciously told her from Country Couture and let her know it's called Autumn Love. It comes with 5 different color shirts all for the price of 1. I used Rezology's Pulled Back Perfection to finish off the look. I must say Diary it was a great outfit to work in.


Outfit: Country Couture Autumn Love (Price 175L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda (May Group Gift; group is 500L to join)
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small (Lucky Letter Prize)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Pulled Back Perfection (mesh hair) (Price 251L)
Eyes: Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store Closed)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Prop Used: Multi-Scene Multimedia Skybox Hay Scene


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.