Sunday, September 29, 2024

What's This?!

 
As I wandered in a door, I noticed white flakes falling. Is this what I think it is?!

AVAgirl made this very warm and stunning dress I am wearing. When I put it on I couldn't help but feel like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. This gown is called, Medieval Royal Winter Coat, and is an exclusive to the SL Renaissance Festival. Now I have been showing ya'll items from this festival for the past few days, but in case you didn't know the SL Renaissance Festival is an annual fundraising event which raises funds for the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. It runs until October 6th, 2024.
Now back to this winter coat. It comes with a color HUD that features 1 of 8 beautiful winter shades, as well as a hood that can be tricky to fit with some hairs, but if you are like me, you have hair bases and bangs and it fits perfectly with those, you don't even notice you have no hair on because the hood sits close to the head. This winter coat is rigged for Reborn, Maitreya, Legacy, Belleza Isis and Freya, and SLink Physique and Hourglass. In the AD, Lilac (owner of AVAgirl) is wearing the coat on LaraX and it fits as well, but remember demos are your best friend when available. Not only do you get the coat you also get the beautiful necklace. This necklace is unrigged and features a diamond drop.

The following is NOT a part of the festival.
My backdrop is a SATO creation called White Forest Doors. There are 8 different textures to choose from for your needs.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.