Sunday, August 18, 2013

AvaGirl Faith Floral

AvaGirl

I know I say this alot but I can not get over the fact that what I blog is ubber cuteness. This is another super ubber cute dress that is from AvaGirl. It is called Faith and I blogged Tye Dye, but this time I am showing you Floral. It comes in 4 super cute girly colors (pink, purple, blue, red). This dress is knee length with 4 cute buttons from the neck to the waist. It has 2 pockets and a collar that just makes it business feeling. I can't stress how girly you will feel in this dress.
Blue

Pink

Purple

Red
 Outfit: AvaGirl - Faith Floral
Hair: Maitreya Evi - Reds Pack
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Britney tone 2
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Eyes: Az.. Promo Blue Ice
Makeup: [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone (Base Bundle)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.