Sunday, January 17, 2016

Petit Chat By The Way Outfit

*PC* Petit Chat @ EVA 

So getting outta the shower and after a cup or 2 of coffee I decided to finally get dressed. I didn't just grab anything off the floor (like I am known to do) I actually grabbed an amazing outfit. Yes I wanted to make people's heads turn. The outfit I grabbed is by Petit Chat and is featured at the Eden of Virtual Arts Event. It runs from January 14th to January 31st. The outfit is called By The Way. It features a skirt and a jacket that is 2 tone with a stripe when you 1st look but closer observation it is multi-colored stripe. It comes in 4 different color combos but the one I am showing is Willow. It is a light green and taupe color. Did I mention it is material enabled. That means it looks like real life clothing in details. Yayyyy!!!
Pants: *PC* By The Way Outfit - Willow @ EVA (Price 150L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan (Price 100L or 750L Fatpack)
Makeup: Beautiful Darkness Silver Lining Exclusive Gift @ Gothic Hearts Fair
Teeth: .::WoW Skins::. Laura Teeth (Part of Laura Skin Pack) (Price 250L)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Austen @ ~uber~ (Price 200L each standard packs)
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store Closed)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (Price 675L)
Photo Prop: Image Essential Female Poses -Vases

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.