Monday, October 22, 2018

Paddling Away

7 Deadly S{k}ins, Maci, and Image Essentials

I decided to enjoy the ocean before the snow starts again. So while I am out on my paddle board I should show ya'll what I chose to wear. First you will notice my paddle board which is from Image Essentials. It is rightly named, Paddle Board. It is a bento pose board with 6 poses and it auto-rezzes the paddle. What is cool is it is color changing so you can make it one of a few colors including yellow (which is my favorite).
My dress is from Maci and is called Marisol. This version is the wet version so it can be transparent or semi-transparent. It comes in multiple mesh body sizes including Slink Physique and has 10 color options that you can change with the HUD.
My bikini is also from Maci and is called Playa Set. It is a tied tankini that is made for multiple mesh bodies, including Slink Physique. It also has a texture changing HUD along with an infinite color changing option.
My skin is from 7 Deadly S{k}ins and is apart of the Dawn set. As promised in my last post I am also wearing the Dawn shape to go with it. This skin is the drow shade which is a slightly dark grey version of it. The shape is made using the Genus bento head, but I love that even with my [GA.EG] Barbara head the shape still works without having to adjust it. The shape is 6.07 feet or 1.85 meters. Now both the skin and shape are at the The Dark Style Fair which ends on October 31st, 2018.

Outfit Info:

Dress: Maci ~ Marisol Wet Dress (Price: 120L)
Bikini: Maci ~ Playa Set (Price: 199L)
Hair: no.match_ ~ No_Force (Group gift; group price 50L one time fee.)
Skin: 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Dawn - Drow @ The Dark Style Fair (Price: 175L each shade or 800L a color pack. Shape is 300L. Demo is available for shape.)
Shape: 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Dawn @ The Dark Style Fair
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Egyptian Blue (Price: 150L)
Tattoo: THIS IS WRONG Glory Tattoo Female (Price: 199L)
Foot Tattoo: Letis Tattoo : Slink Feet : Butterflies Lilies (Price: 1L)
Rib Tattoo: {S.M.H} It's A flesh wound (Price: 0L)
Leg Add-On: Izzie's - Cellulite & Stretch Marks (Price: 199L)
Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head (Price: 2,800L)
Teeth: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Cute Teeth (Price: 180L)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price: 1250L)
Hands: -VA- Vista Prohands Bento (Price: 599L)

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat (Price: 675L)
Lighting: Lumipro (Price: 6,999L)
Windlight: Bree's Appleblossom

Poses and Prop:
Image Essentials - Paddle Boarding (Price: 300L)

Store Ads:

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.