Tuesday, February 09, 2016

AshmootOutfit40 DuckNippleButterHeels

AsHmOoT and Duck Nipple

I decided today I was gonna show ya'll how to tame a dragon. So I got on an outfit from AsHmOoT that is called Outfit #40. It features an overall skirt with a long sleeve shirt that has ruffles around the collar. Both the skirt and shirt have color changing HUDs so you can mix and match. It is standard mesh, but if you use a mesh body like me you can use it with the right alphas. I put on my Duck Nipple ankle boots called Butter Heels. They have the sexiest buckles around them and a color HUD to change them. It has 10 color options to match any outfit. They are for Slink high only, but I know a few mesh bodies support that and with enough skill you may be able to get them to work on your body. Than I grabbed my Beautiful Darkness makeup called Mystic. It is a dark purple lipstick with a hint of blue in the center. The eyeshadow is a dark blue and purple shadow that kinda has a shimmer look. Now I was finally ready to tame that dragon.
Butter Ankleboots HUD
Outfit: AsHmOoT Outfit #40 (Price 799L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan (Price 100L or 750L Fatpack)
Makeup: Beautiful Darkness - Mystic (Price 99L)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: enVOGUE - HAIR Rihanna - Dark Brown (Price 269L)
Eyes: Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store Closed)
Shoes: DN Mesh: Butters Ankleboots (Price 195L)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (Price 675L each)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Photo Prop: Image Essential Female Poses - Dragon's Embrace


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.