Tuesday, March 01, 2016

HeadDeskKita DuckNippleFlowerPower

!Head Desk! @ The Alchemy Event and Ducknipple

Hey ya'll! So I have some amazing stuff to show ya'll and I can't wait. First off I wanna tell ya'll about this amazing outfit from Ducknipple. It is called Flower Power and involves a belly baring tank top with ruffle collaring. The skirt sits on the hips and goes to the ankles. Really true gypsy hippie style. It comes with a headband, necklace, flower earrings, and a bracelet. Omgawd! I almost forgot it has slink high heels to match. I added !Head Desk!'s amazing sexy side swept hair. It is in the Must Have color brown. Which is exclusive to The Alchemy Event. It runs from March 1st, 2016 until March 20th, 2016. If you want the other colors they are available at the main !Head Desk! store. My nails are black and white that is part of Celtic Wolf's Chevron nails for your Slink nails. It includes a black with silver sparkle, pure white, and black/white stripped nail appliers for toes and fingers. Last I have to tell ya'll about this amazing brick texture. It is a brick with a thick piping texture. Outta a lot of brick textures I have to say this one is above the rest. I have it in white and made the bricks bigger for my background. It will soon be in a store for everyone else to purchase, but if you want a copy look in my notes for the creator and sweet talk him into buying it early. It doesn't come with the grass just the brick. Hehehe...

Outfit: DN Mesh: Flower Power 2016
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan (Price 100L or 750L Fatpack)
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: !Head Desk! Kita - Must Haves @ The March Alchemy Event (Price 187L)
Eyes: Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store Closed)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price 1250L)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed (Price 450L)
Nails: CW - Chevron Nails (Price 50L)
Photo Texture: White Brick Texture by levilon Resident
Pose: *MM* Model pose 14 (Unable to find a store)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.