Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Storybook Time

7 Deadly S[k]ins and AvaGirl

Hey ya'll! Do I ever have some amazing items for ya'll today. I was wondering through Storybook Forest and had to show ya'll my outfit and skin, since I am inlove with them both. So let me hop down and we can get started on this amazing skin.
This is skin is from 7 Dead S[k]ins and it is called Emmy. It is exclusive at The Designer Showcase event that runs until July 31st, 2018. I am wearing it in Walnut so I have that darker tan going on. There is minimal makeup which I can not even express how much I love that and is Omega friendly. That means if you have a mesh body or head and it is up to date and you have purchased the Omega relay for it than all you gotta do is click and it will change for you.
As I am walking I am greeted by Peter Pan, Captain Hook and the gang. I can not help but giggle as it reminds me of watching the old Disney cartoon.
I have not told ya'll about the amazing outfit I am wearing. It is from AvaGirl. It is called Bonny and is a very sexy chic two piece that consists of a short, but not too short skirt and a butterfly top. Each piece has a color HUD that you can change to a different denim look. Also they are both meant for a few different mesh bodies, including SLink. It is always best to try demos to make sure it is for your body.
As I get deeper into the forest I am greeted by a magical tea party with the Mad Hatter, Marsh Hare, and Alice herself. The waterfalls around make all the chaos so serene.
After what seemed like a lot of tea and crumpets. I finally make my way to a crossroad. I stopped to watch Hansel and Gretel talk to the Witch, but don't worry they did not enter that house.
But sadly it was time for me to leave. Do not worry this adventure shall continue with another outfit and another series of adventures as I have not yet begun to explore all of this land or the 2 others connecting what is, Storybook Forest.

Outfit Info:
Outfit: AvaGirl - Bonny (Price: 189L)
Hair: Magika - Dreamy [03] (Price: 329L)
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Emma Dark - Walnut @ Designer Showcase (Price: 175L each color or Fatpack: 850L)
Shape: Custom Shape
Eyes: :PP Daydream Eyes II - Serendipity (Price: 1L)
Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head (Price: 2,800L)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body (Price: 1250L)
Hands: -VA- Vista Prohands Bento (Price: 599L)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (Price: 675L)
Lighting: Firestorm Windlighting Bree's Appleblossom

Location:
Storybook Forest (G rated sim - means no nudity at all. Kid and Family friendly)

Store Ads


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.