Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Welcome Back...Again

Hey ya'll! Sorry I have not been around as much as I would love to have been. I had some computer issues and am trying to get back in the flow of things.
Now a lot is going to change this year, starting with less clothing stores I am going to be blogging. I am going to try and showcase more décor items, poses, and cosmetics. Don't worry though I still will show off amazing clothes too but just not as often.
Another change you will see is I am going to have the pictures 1st than all the information you may want and before I forget...NO MORE PHOTO EDITING!!! Hahaha that means ya'll are going to see all flaws that may be. Ok so no flaws but the pictures are going to be originals and only using windlighting in SL along with LumiPro for shadows and what have ya.
So without farther due I am presenting ya'll with Go Frock Yourself. Now if ya'll have not been in the store I suggest going there. Her nails are whimsical and fun. 


My nails as I said are from Go Frock Yourself and are called Heart Trails. They all come in Belleza, Omega, Slink, and Maitreya, so it don't matter what body you use she has you covered. I even use them on my Toddleedoo avatar. 
Lipstick was provided by [GA.EG] Bento Head Barbara via the Smart HUD. It is a light dark red and reminds me of a lip stain versus a lipstick.
Pose is from Foxcity called Spotlight and I am using the 4th pose mirrored in the pack. It is a pose were you are biting on your right middle finger but still showing your nails and lipstick. There are 7 poses in the set along with mirrors and alternative versions as well.
My dermal collar bone piecing is from [bubble]. I came across them on a whim and just fell inlove. They come with a color HUD so you can customize them to your liking and also come in 3 balls, 2balls and a heart, or 2 balls and a star. Each is rigged for mesh bodies that include Slink Physique and Hourglass, Belleza Venus, Iris, and Freya. Along with Maitreya and for you that love it, it comes unrigged too so you can adjust into place. It is suggested always try demos.
My tattoo is a gacha item at This Is Wrong. I am wearing the rare from the Delicious set faded. It also comes in fresh which is a darker version. There are 9 common and 1 rare tattoo to win and comes in Maitreya, Slink, TMP, or Belleza. Don't worry you have the chance to play for your suggested body only.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.