Thursday, August 15, 2013

AvaGirl Tye Dye

Ava Girl

This outfit is yet another super ubber cute outfit that I so got to tell yall about. This outfit is the Tie-Dye version to Faith. It's the most girly jumper I have ran across and in the brightest colors. I am a girl that loves color so when I seen this I had to share it with everyone. It comes in 4 colors (purple, pink, blue, red). It has 2 pockets on each breast. Button up top with collar. It is shorts so you can show off your awesome legs in it. It is mesh so it comes in 5 sizes (XL, L, M, S, XS). All you need to do is pair it with your favorite pair of shoes and this outfit is complete.
Blue

Pink

Purple

Red
Outfit: AvaGirl - Faith Tye-Dye
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Britney tone 2
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Hair: Magika [02] Later
Makeup: [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone (Base Bundle)
Eyes: Az.. Promo Blue Ice

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.