Sunday, April 27, 2014

Purple Candy Rainbow Brite

Purple Candy

Now if ya'll are anything like me you grew up on The Snorkles, Smurfs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, My Little Pony, and Rainbow Brite. Well now that I am an adult I still love Rainbow Brite but I wish her clothes would be sexier and than Purple Candy released Rainbow Brite. Now this is a crop top in 2 styles 1 is short crop and other is belly crop with shorts that have a ripped off belt and rainbow stockings. It comes with appliers for the booty and boobs as you can tell in the pics you will surely make Rainbow Brite herself blush.



Outfit: Purple Candy - Rainbow Brite
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Laura Special Edition
Hair: Magika - Mint
Eyes: :PP - Cassiopeia
Boobs: [d] Lush

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.