Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Purple Candy Silva Catsuit Red

Purple Candy

Looking for that outfit that  covers but shows flesh?! I know I was when I put this design from Purple Candy. This is called Silva. It is a 1 leg cat suit with a wedge out the side that is fully clothed so no matter which way you turn you show skin. When I put this sexy re catsuit on I felt like I was naughty yet sexy. Like all Purple Candy outfits this number does have multiple appliers for you to enjoy.


Outfit: Purple Candy - Silva Red
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Charlotte Skin (Moving Gift)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Jessica Rainbow Hair
Eyes: AZ.. Promo Blue
Shoes: Barely Legal - Aphrodite Wedge Heels (Blood)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Accessories: [d] Lush Breasts

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.