Friday, August 15, 2014

Room69 Glitzz Opal Beloved Oceane

Room 69

Just when I thought I couldn't find sexiness anymore I stumbled upon Room 69. Upon entering I see the cutest yet sexiest outfit by Glitzz. Just as I turn a corner I see rings by Opal and a necklace earring set by Beloved. Than just as I was about to leave I spotted the sexiest high heels I can ever think of finding. They are by Oceane. I can't even begin to explain how many possible colors you can get with the shoes and the necklace/earring set.



Outfit: [Glitzz] SunDay @ Room 69
Shape:  >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Charlotte Moving gift
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice
Hair: [ B! ] :CANDYGIRL: Updo Cotton Candy - Hunt Item Retired
Necklace and Earrings: Beloved Jewelry : Jasmin Set @ Room 69
Ring: [Opal] Chevalier Bleu @ Room 69
           [Opal] Chevalier Jaune @ Room 69
Shoes: Oceane - Killer heels Dragon Silk @ Room 69
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails: Slink Enhancement Fingernails (for default hands)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.