Friday, August 15, 2014

Room69 NounIAFBallsyFAATenjin

Room 69

When I seen these from the Room 69 event I couldn't help but drool. In these pics I am wearing a combination of a few items. I am wear the Army styling naughty body suit from Ballsy. I added tattoos from IAF and Tenjin and shoes from F.A.A. As you can tell it is a lot but it all goes well together. Now there are 3 tattoos from IAF. There is a neck tattoo that reads, Faithful. A rib tattoo that reads, Why wait for the storm to pass when you can dance in the rain. Than last there is a back tattoo that reads, Lifes not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. The shoes from F.A.A are studded pwedges. They come in 5 colors (white, red, black, blue, pink) and made for the Slink High feet. The tattoo from Tenjin is a tiger tattoo that is placed on the thigh and super sexy. The shape I am wearing is from .Noun. called Mila. I added my own skin since it is just the shape.





Outfit: ** Ballsy Body SexY Army @ Room69
Shape: .NOUN. Shape MILA @ Room69
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Charlotte Moving gift
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue Ice
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh C4 V2 Hair
Shoes: *F.A.A* Danity Studded Wedges @ Room69
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails: Slink Enhancement Fingernails (for default hands)
Applier: [d] Lush Breasts
Upper Tattoos: IAF Dance In The Rain Tattoo @ Room69
                         IAF Faithful Neck Tattoo @ Room69
                         IAF Life Tattoo @ Room69
Leg Tattoo: TENJIN Tame My Tiger  Leg Tattoo @ Room69

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.