Thursday, December 03, 2015

KnockersWinterFrost RezologyCloudNine

..::KnocKeRs::.. @ The Frozen Fair 2015 and Rezology 

I just love playing in the snow. The snowmen, the sledding, the snowball fights. But it is really important to keep warm. So I grabbed my Knockers, Winter Frost Top and headed out the door. The top is a crop top style ugly sweater. But it is far from ugly at all. It comes in 4 unique styles that I had trouble deciding which to wear and only costs 100L. That's like 25L a color. I paired it with Knockers Deer Kringle Ear Muffs. Both are exclusive only to The Frozen Fair 2015.  I let my hair down for this one. I threw on Rezology's Cloud nine. A medium length big curl partially pulled off to the sides hair.

Winter Frost Shirt HUD


Outfit: ..::KnocKeRs::..Winter Frost Top[TFF Exclusive]
Jeans: ~CURVACEOUS~London Jeans (Unable to find store link)
Earmuffs: ..::KnocKeRs::..Deer Kringle Muffs (Sold with the outfit set ..::KnocKeRs::..Deer Kringle Coat & Muffs [TFF Exclusive])
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Cloud Nine (mesh hair)
Eyes: Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image - eyes - natural - deep - blue (Store no longer available)
Nails: {Nail Me!} Slink Nail HUD: Fingers December 2015 (SLF&O GG)
                                                     Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat


 

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.